In Re: NFL Concussion Settlement Process
- McCall | Elizee, Attorneys at Law attorneys currently serve as private counsel in a series of claims filed on behalf of former NFL Players who allege that they have unnecessarily suffered concussions that can cause severe neurological injuries and other long-term consequences such as: reduced life span, reduced balance, psychological trauma, and excessively high medical costs in order to treat these adverse health effects.
Complex Shareholder Dispute Re: Better Care of Broward Medical Center
- McCall | Elizee, Attorneys at Law attorneys served as counsel for a large private medical healthcare facility wherein minority shareholders alleged numerous claims, sought to place the facility in receivership, and were pursuing over a million dollars in alleged damages. Managing Partner Joey M. McCall was able to negotiate a settlement amicable to all parties that avoided placing the facility in receivership and over a million dollars in alleged damages initially sought.
Successful Defense of NFL Star Mark Walton
- McCall | Elizee, Attorneys at Law Managing Partner Joey M. McCall served as lead counsel for NFL Star Running Back, Mark Walton, who while playing for the University of Miami in 2016, was wrongfully arrested and falsely accused of driving under the influence, battery, and impersonating a police officer. By conducting an independent investigation and vigorous discovery, Brady Violations were obtained due to the State withholding crucial evidence supporting Mr. Walton’s innocence, and all charges were dismissed.
Civil Suit for Wrongful Arrest of NFL Star Mark Walton
- McCall | Elizee, Attorneys at Law attorneys currently serve as counsel for NFL Star Running Back, Mark Walton, who was wrongfully arrested based on an entrapment scheme conducted by several City of Miami Police Officers. Following the dismissal of all charges by the Miami State Attorney Office, Mr. Walton is now seeking monetary damages for violations of his civil rights pursuant to U.S.C. § 1983.
Successful Defense of NFL Star Dalvin Cook
- McCall | Elizee, Attorneys at Law Managing Partner Joey M. McCall served as lead counsel for NFL Star Running Back, Dalvin Cook, who while playing for Florida State University in 2015, was falsely accused of striking a female. During the trial, Mr. McCall vigorously sought and obtained discovery violations against the State Attorney Office, leading to an acquittal.